Freelance Strategy Creation Faciliator Needed
The Fellowship of Reconciliation is an active peace charity, grounded in the church looking outward into the world, that seeks to picture peace, speak out for justice and bring hope through the power of non-violence.
We are seeking an experienced facilitator to help our board visualise and clarify our next steps on the pathway to peace. This will be demonstrated by creation of a strategic plan to cover 2020/21- 2023/4. Through your creative process, we will engage partner organisations, our members, supporters and the wider audience we serve to create and clarify our key impact areas for this timespan. This will involve examining our financial and staffing framework to ensure our resources match out proposed impact.
We have a budget of approx. £2000 and would expect this to run as follows
- Expressions of interest by Friday 1st November
- w/c Monday 4th November – Arrange skype interview with potential faciliators
- Saturday 7th November – Take updated outline proposal, costs etc to our board meeting
- November – Clarify with facilitator process / groups / etc
- December – Update board with choice of facilator etc
- January – April 2020: Carry out converastions etc
- No later than May 2020 – Draft Strategy Created
- May / June 2020 – Draft Strategy Shared seeking agreement
To show your interest please send us following:
An expression of interest letter detailing your background and interest in this project
- A one side of A4 plan / proposal on the types of activity and process you’d wish to follow to create the strategy
- One or Two example documents that demonstrate what has been created by previous similar processes that you have run (if this is a problem please make contact with us to discuss).
Apply by emailing Richard Bickle (Chair of Trustees – chair (at) for (dot) org (dot) uk) and copying in John Cooper (Director – john (at) for (dot) org (dot) uk)).
We welcome enquiries from potential volunteers. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you could help, or with suggestions of what you would like to do.
If you do volunteer with us, we promise a friendly atmosphere and as much tea as you can drink. We may be able to cover travel/lunch expenses – we will discuss that with you.
Please contact the office for the latest information.
Our Annual Council. meeting on 13th July 2019,elected a new group of trustees. We are still seeking a Treasurer from the Fellowship.
Volunteer Treasurer Needed
The Treasurer will oversee the financial matters of the charity. This includes presenting reports, checking policy in line with good practice and in accordance with the governing document and legal requirements. They will report to the Board of Trustees at regular intervals about the financial health of the organisation. The Treasurer will ensure that effective policies, procedures, and controls are followed by the charity. Their work will be supported by the Finance and Administration Officer of the Fellowship.
Previous experience of managing finances in a business or charity setting is preferable.
To find out more about joining the Board, please contact Richard Bickle (Chair of the Fellowship) by emailing email@example.com or by ringing the FoR Office (01865 250781) and asking to be called by Richard.