10 hrs a week, £12 per hour (£6,240 per annum)
Are you an organised person with an eye for detail and good at creating and running efficient systems?
The Fellowship of Reconciliation is seeking a new Office Administrator. Key tasks include processing member correspondence, banking donations we receive and acting as a first point of enquiry for people interested in either hiring the building or joining our movement.
This role is office based, at Peace House, Oxford. which you will also oversee to ensure that people who hire it are happy and work with a committee/contractors to keep the building in good shape.
For more information and to apply follow this link to the Charity Job website
Role: Volunteer Clerk to the Board of Trustees
Hours: Approx 5hrs a month
- Mainly remote with occasional travel to oxford or other agreed location for board meeting(s)
- Pre-agreed out of pocket expenses in line with FOR policies
- Variable. Likely to include occasional evenings and single days at a weekend. All will be known well in advance as fit the agreed meetings calender the role will have created.
- Director and Chair of Trustees
- To arrange meetings of the board of trustees and its main committees
- To work with staff/conveners to collate and distribute paperwork prior to board or committee meetings
- To minute meetings of the board of trustees and its main committee
- To ensure timely distribution of minutes after meetings and monitor completion of tasks allocated within meetings.
Use of microsoft 365 to manage correspondance, file records and communicate with board members / volunteers
Good attention to detail
Send a cv and short cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org. No closing date. Role will close when first suitable candidate has applied.